Packet Pick Up Hours & Location
Where: Location TBD
When: Friday May 4th 12:00 – 7:00
Saturday May 5th 11:00 – 5:00
Out of Town Packet Pick Up at Walter E Long Park Sunday, May 6th 6:00 – 7:00 AM under the pavilion.
In order to make this a successful USAT sanctioned event, there are some rules that must be followed. Please help make the experience easy by being prepared and following these few simple rules:
- You must pick up your packet in person during pickup hours. No exceptions.
- You will be required to show a photo ID and proof of USAT membership. Those not having proof of USAT membership will be required to purchase a 1-day license. There will not be computers there to print your proof, but there is a phone app!
- USAT One Day memberships will be available for purchase on site for $15 – CASH ONLY
- Relay teams must come to the Expo together to pick up their packets and each team member must have a valid USAT license. The timing chip and bibs will not be released until all members have shown USAT membership & Valid ID.
- Youth athletes without an ID must be accompanied by a parent/guardian with a photo ID.
- The age group of a participant will be determined by age on Dec. 31 of the event year, not by age on race day. For example, if you turn 25 years old in November 2017, you will race as 25 for all of the 2017 season (January – December).